This was a fairly simple and straightforward project. I went to the local big-box hardware/lumber shop and got myself a couple pressure-treated 2×10’s and some hardware cloth. I started by measuring the lengths and widths I needed and used the miter saw to make the cuts. I remove the junky ramp that was there previously which exposed the base of the shed. I nailed/stapled down hardware cloth all around it to prevent any rodents from burrowing in underneath. We have a lot of wild rabbits here and they have found a home there already. This will stop them from doing any damage.
Months later, I purchased this paintable rubber and applied it along the base of the shed and top of the ramp. This stops water from wicking into the shed and causing damp spots. I highly recommend doing something like that if you have a water issue.