Afternoon project. We had just bought our new house and we needed a place to store our canoe. So I headed to the big-box store and purchased some bolts and pressure-treated lumber and got to work.
I started clearing out an area for where the rack was going to be installed. I then used a post hole digger and dug out 2 holes that would hold the two posts. We mixed up the cement in the wheelbarrow and poured it in. After it was set, Henry and I attached the two braces to the posts and cleaned up the mess. It’s been two years now and it’s still holding very strong! We couldn’t be happier with how it came out.
Now to refinish that canoe and remove the sun damage 🙂